The view of Niagara Falls from our hotel suite. :)

Seven years ago, Mom said, "I'm gonna make you and Jim a quilt for your [tenth] anniversary." Well, what with one thing and another, we received it a couple weeks ago, and it was for our 10th-15th annivesaries! It is worth the wait, however.

Journey Under the Falls!


We had a terrific little weekend getaway to Niagara Falls. It was beautiful!




I finally reached my goal of losing 27 pounds, and now weigh the same as I did when we got married. I thought it would be a good time to unseal the box my dress was in to give it a try-on. It fits! :)


Downtown Grand Rapids.

The 2010 Hollopeter family reunion in Fort Wayne was so much fun!
Here we have in the back: Mark Hollopeter, Stan Richter, Ken Post, Darrell Post, Rick Crandal (I think), Rose Griffith, Jim Crandal.
In the front: Paul Post, Hazel Crandal, Jim Crandal.
Adding another generation, roughly left to right standing: Mark Hollopeter, Wendy Lowry, Daniel Hollopeter, Kristin King, Ken Post, Julie Ward, Rose Griffith, Stan Richter, Pam Fell, Jim Crandal, Rick Crandal, Eileen Crandal, (?), Darrell Post, Doug Crandal, (?).
Seated: Paul Post, Hazel Crandal, Jim Crandal.
Okay, we've just added the next generation - Aidan Lowry, Esme Lowry, Emily King, the little girl in the front is Julie Ward's daughter, and the little boy is a Crandal baby but I'm not sure which one!
Spouses of the cousins - Rick's wife, Marcia Hollopeter, Diane Post, Joan Richter, Marsha Post?
The Maurice Hollopeter clan: Aidan, Wendy, Marcia, Kristin, Emily, Mark, Daniel, Rose, Esme.
This little girl, whom we believe is Louise Freeman, looks so much like Esme it's uncanny. We always thought she had so many McEowen and Peckham features that there wasn't room for any Hollopeter ones, but it turns out there is. :)
Louise Freeman would be Esme's first cousin three times removed.
Esme is the daughter of Wendy.
Wendy is the daughter of Mark.
Mark is the son of Maurice.
Maurice was the son of Sylvia.
Sylvia was the daughter of Katie.
Katie was the mother of George.
George was the father of Louise.